We live in a fast-paced world where everything happens so quickly. It doesn’t give us enough time to contemplate and we find that the time we were in has now gone. Every moment ceases to exist so fast; as we either dwell on past events or future happenings. Be present quotes are famous sayings that teach us to hug and cuddle our everyday moments.
To live in the moment is not an easy task to do. It requires a complete mastery of your thoughts, feelings, and actions.
50 Be Present Quotes
The inspirational quotes’ are all about embracing the present moments.
Living in the present moment quotes
1. Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment.”— Deepak Chopra
You can do anything if you know the art of living in the present.
2. “The only way to survive eternity is to be able to appreciate each moment.”— Lauren Kate
Embrace each small moment and experience eternal joy and fulfillment.
3. “Yesterday is a canceled cheque; tomorrow is a promissory note; today is the only cash you have – so spend it wisely.”–Kay Lyons
You can neither change your past nor can be sure of the future. Live for now and for today. It is the only reality that exists.
4. “Live the actual moment. Only this moment is life.”—Thich Nhat Hanh
Life is full of actual moments. Embrace each one of them.
5. “Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the ‘now’ the primary focus of your life.”–Eckhart Tolle
Be present now because it is the only reality that defines your existence.
6. “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.”–Amit Ray
Enjoy living in the moment. It’s all you have to combat anxiety.
7. “Living in the moment means letting go of the past and not waiting for the future. It means living your life consciously, aware that each moment you breathe is a gift.”–Oprah Winfrey
Let go of the past and never wait for the future. Embrace living in the present.
8. “I promise myself that I will enjoy every minute of the day that is given to me to live.”–Thich Nhat Hanh
Be mindful of each minute and enjoy life. Every moment in life is a gift.
9. “Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed.”–Coreta Kent
One moment follows the other. Living in moments helps to live it fully.
10. “Let us not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness.”–James Thurber
Past and future are unknown, so it is fearful and unpredictable. Be present in your moments to be fully aware of what’s happening around.
Few inspiring ‘be present’ posts
Being present in the moment quotes
11. “Do not dwell in the past; do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moments.”–Buddha
Never dwell in your past or future because only the present belongs to you.
12. “The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness.”—Abraham Maslow
Mental and emotional wellness is determined by being present in your moments.
13. “Do not ruin today by mourning tomorrow.”–Catherynne M. Valente
You should never destroy your present happiness by thoughts of yesterday or tomorrow.
14. “Sometimes you need to sit lonely on the floor in a quiet room in order to hear your own voice and not let it down in the noise of others.”—Charlotte Ericksson
Present moments are a chance to be with you. It is an inner call to soak deep down in absolute silence.
15. “Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.”–Mother Teresa
Be present, be happy. Each moment has endless power to make you feel happy; only if you want to.
16. “Focus on opportunities, not setbacks. Focus on what you can do, not what you can’t. Focus on the present moment, not the past or the future. Empower yourself!”–Akiroq Brost
Embrace your strengths and not weaknesses. Live in the present and avoid dwelling on past and future thoughts.
17. “If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. but, If you are at peace, you are living in the present.”–Lao Tzu
Agonies reside in the past and future; but peace is found being present.
18. “The art of life is to live in the present moment.”–Emmet Fox
The beauty of life is held in the present moments.
19. “The great science to live happily is to live in the present.”–Pythagoras
If you wish to be happy, learn to live in the present.
20. “Live in the present and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.”–Ida Scott Taylor
Make beautiful moments worth remembering.
Present Moment quotes
21. “If you want to conquer overthinking, bring your mind to the present moment and reconnect it with the immediate world.”–Amit Ray
Your present moments can help you overcome over thinking.
22. “The only true thing is what’s in front of you right now.”–Ramona Ausubel
Your present moments are the only reality that you have.
23. “The present is a present, so treat it that way.”–Ari Gunzburg
Present moments are gifts; so treat it wisely.
24. “If you abandon the present moment, you cannot live the moments of your daily life deeply.”–Thich Nhat Hanh
Never abandon your daily moments as they help you live life deeply.
25. “The power for creating a better future is contained in the present moment. You create a good future by creating a good present.”–Eckhart Tolle
Create a better life by creating a better today.
26. “It is through gratitude for the present moment that the spiritual dimension of life opens up.”–Eckhart Tolle
Be grateful towards the present moments; as it rejuvenates the soul.
27. “We should not fret about what is past, nor should we be anxious about the future, men of discernment deal only with the present moment.”–Chanakya
People with good judgment prefer to stay in the present moments. They hardly sulk over past and future issues.
28. “Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you have chosen it. Always work on it, not against it.”–Eckhart Tolle
Accept your moments and work with it to achieve your goals.
29. “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.”–Alice Morse Earle
Today is a precious possession. Embrace it. Live it fully.
30. “Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.”–Wayne. D
Past and future are unknown. Live today and everyday will become worthy.
Every Moment quotes
31. “When thinking about life, remember this. No amount of guilt can solve the past, and no amount of anxiety can change the future.”— Buddha
Guilt and anxieties cannot change things. Stop over thinking and be present in your moments.
32. “Breath, let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.”–Oprah Winfrey
This small moment is the only reality you possess, without hesitation. So, why not live it fully?
33. “Living in the moment brings you a sense of reverence for all of life’s blessings.”–Oprah Winfrey
Sense of respect and gratitude for life comes from being present.
34. “Life is short, time is fast. No replay. No rewind. Enjoy every moment as it comes.”–Anonymous
Human life is short and fast. Live every moment with more joy and happiness.
35. “Use your precious moments to live life fully every single second of every single day.”–Marcia Wieder
Precious moments will soon pass away; even before you notice them. Live them mindfully.
36. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.”–T.S Elliot
Moments are new beginnings where you can start things afresh.
37. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.”–Omar Khayyam
Happiness comes from being present and makes life worth living.
38. “Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain!”–Louis Tomlinson
Your past and future is unknown; so you need to focus only on what is ‘now and here’.
39. “Don’t make things too complicated. Try to relax, enjoy every moment, get used to everything.”–Angelique Kerber
Relax, Chill and enjoy each and every moment to live life without complications.
40. “Some moments are nice, some are nicer, and some are even worth writing.”–Charles Bukowski
Moments are worth cherishing as fond memories.
Be present quotes (here and now)
41. “Now is the only time we have, and the only time we have any control over.”–Richard Carlson
Now is the real time over which you have immense control. You can always nurture your moments the way you want.
42. “Live intensely, live totally, here and now. Paradise is not someplace somewhere. It is a place within you.–Osho
Happiness and peace lies within you. Do not search it elsewhere. Moments of life should be lived intensely and fully.
43. “The here and now is all we have, and if we play it right it’s all we’ll need.”Ann Richards
Here and now is the only thing that you have. All else are illusions that are unknown and unpredictable.
44. “Forever is composed of now.”–Emily Dickinson
Tomorrow is made up of today’s moments.
45. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”–Buddha
Each moment is a new beginning. Work hard to make the best use of it.
46. “With the past. I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now.”–Ralph Waldo Emerson
Neither dwell in your past nor in future. Live now and live happily.
47. “Remember, then: there is only one time that is important – Now! It is the most important time because it is the only time when we have any power.”–Leo Tolstoy
You have only this moment that is ever powerful to make things happen.
48. “Past and future are in the mind only – I am now.”–Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
Past and future are mere imagination. They are elusive. What you have is ‘now’ and ‘here’.
49. “Being fully present is the best guarantee for a bright future.”— Guy Finley
If you know the art of living in your moments, no sooner you will surely taste success.
50. “Your true home is in the here and the now.”–Thich Nhat Hanh
‘Here and now’ makes you what you are and what you can become.
These inspirational be present quotes are words of wisdom that helps to bring you back to where you should be. It makes you more alert, aware, and attentive to the various things going around you. This mindfulness connects you to your ‘inner self’. You start living the life of your choice.
A Psychologist with a master's degree in Psychology, a former school psychologist, and a teacher by profession Chandrani loves to live life simply and happily. She is an avid reader and a keen observer. Writing has always been a passion for her, since her school days. It helps to de-stress and keeps her mentally agile. Pursuing a career in writing was a chance occurrence when she started to pen down her thoughts and experiences for a few childcare and parenting websites. Her lovable niche includes mental health, parenting, childcare, and self-improvement. She is here to share her thoughts and experiences and enrich the lives of few if not many.