So, if you are reading this let us assume that you have a crush on someone. You want to start a conversation only that you are not sure what questions to ask your crush!
People don’t understand if you have a feeling for them if you do not express it. And the best way to show your feelings is by asking questions to let them know that you are interested in them.
If you want to know the person better and gradually develop a nice bonding with them it is good to start asking them questions. But not just any question, though!
Don’t worry, because we have all the questions you need to break the ice and come closer to your beloved. In this article we will give you 20 questions in ten categories, total 200 questions that are bound to attract your crush towards you! We wish you all the best and hope that our questions would help in your budding romance!
So, without further ado let us dive into this fascinating topic.
Questions To Get To Know Your Crush
You can get to know your crush if you make an effort of trying to know them, in the first place. Obviously to know someone you have to start asking great questions to them. Now, for this you don’t have to be an expert in human psychology, you just have to read this article carefully and start asking such questions to the one you admire.
You can ask the exact questions if you like or take an idea to make a list of questions for yourself! Either way, you will get a lot of inspiration here.
Here are 20 questions to know your crush:
1. Did you always live in this city or moved later on?
2. Where is your hometown?
3. Do you love reading?
4. What kind of books do you read?
5. Do you love the job you are doing?
6. I love traveling! What about you?
7. Have you ever gone skiing?
8. What kind of foods do you like?
9. Did you try that restaurant?
10. What’s your favorite wine?
11. Do you like adventures?
12. Have you done rock climbing?
13. Do you watch movies often?
14. Which web series are you watching lately?
15. Are you a dog or a cat person?
16. Do you like yoga?
17. Are you a vegan?
18. What are your goals for this year?
19. Fast food addict or health freak – Which one defines you?
20. What food wouldn’t you leave for the rest of your life?
Good Questions To Ask Your Crush
About asking questions the first thing that comes in our minds is what would be some really interesting questions to ask someone.
Here we would give you a list of good questions you can ask your crush. These can be used as a conversation starter and also a great way to learn about him or her.
Don’t keep asking a lot of questions because it would seem like you are taking their interview! Questions about a childhood memory, their favorite fictional character, teenage crushes, or some random questions can be some good conversation starters.
Here are things to ask your crush like:
21. Who are there in your family?
22. Do you have any siblings?
23. Where are you from?
24. Are you an animal lover?
25. Have you got any pets at home?
26. What is your favorite pastime?
27. Do you love reading books?
28. What’s the book you are reading now?
29. Have you watched any movies lately?
30. Do you like watching rom-coms?
31. Is there a nice restaurant around where we can sit and talk?
32. Who is your favorite author?
33. What’s the most challenging thing you have done so far?
34. Are you a foodie?
35. What kind of music do you like?
36. Where do you hang out with your friends?
37. Did you like high school?
38. What’s your favorite TV show?
39. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
40. Who’s your favorite actor/actress?
Some Random Questions To Ask Your Crush
Asking some random questions can break the ice and you would be amazed to discover the genuine side of your crush.
Often we do not want to be vulnerable and that is the reason we maintain an image in front of others. But asking questions randomly can reveal the internal traits of a person and you can love them more when you get to see their true nature!
Here are some random questions to ask your crush:
41. Hey, are you a dog person?
42. Do you have a bucket list?
43. What was the best compliment you’ve ever received?
44. Do you fall in love easily?
45. If you can’t use the internet for 24 hours, how would you react?
46. What do you think is the biggest turn off in a man/woman?
47. Are you a book lover?
48. Do you believe in true love?
49. Did you ever fall in love with a fictitious character?
50. Do you love your job?
51. Would you like to have some coffee?
52. If you have all the money you want, what kind of profession or career would you choose?
53. What type of people annoys you?
54. How do you cope up on a bad day?
55. Do you prefer doing yoga or hitting the gym?
56. Have you done something interesting lately?
57. If someone is mean to you do you seek revenge?
58. Have you shown temper unreasonably on a person, because someone else had mistreated you?
59. Do you say “sorry” when you realize that you were wrong?
60. Are you still in love with an ex?
Cute Questions To Ask Your Crush
If you know your crush for a while and have spoken once or twice you can ask some innocent questions that would appear really cute to the person you ask.
Consider asking these questions:
61. Do you have a pet?
62. Have you ever won the lottery?
63. What’s your idea of a perfect date?
64. If you could be anywhere in the world where would you prefer to be?
65. Do you believe in love at first sight?
66. Hey, I am going to try a new dish tonight! Would you like to come to my place and check if my cooking is passable?
67. What do you suggest? What kind of dress should I wear to the party?
68. Are you a foodie like me?
69. Do you like to eat one kind of food at breakfast every day?
70. What kind of hobbies are you interested in?
71. Didn’t anyone tell you that you are damn cute?
72. If you could live anywhere which place would you choose?
73. Do you think I am cute or boring?
74. Have you ever spoken to a stranger?
75. Do you like adventure?
76. Would you ever have a coffee date with me?
77. Let’s watch a movie tonight! What do you say?
78. Did you ever have a celebrity crush?
79. Have you ever seen a ghost?
80. Do you believe in aliens?
Deep Questions To Ask Your Crush
If you have managed to know your crush to some extent you can ask a few deep questions. Obviously, such questions are best to be avoided during the initial conversation with your crush.
Questions on a deeper level can be asked only when you know each other well. When you have already done those small talks, you can start planning to ask questions that are deep.
Such questions can actually initiate a relationship because your crush could finally start finding you interesting!
Deep questions open the gates to knowing someone closely.
Try these deep questions:
81. What is your definition of success?
81. Have you identified your soul purpose?
83. What’s your opinion about God?
84. Are you interested in spirituality?
85. Do you believe in karma?
86. What’s your biggest asset?
87. Have you thought about what you would be doing ten years from now?
88. Do you think true love exists?
89. I have experienced déjà vu! Have you?
90. What was your first impression of me?
91. Did you ever go through such a bad phase that you wanted to give up?
93. Have you ever done a deep conversation with yourself?
94. What will you do today if you knew you were to die tomorrow?
95. Do you read articles on spirituality?
96. Have you ever thought that life is so unpredictable?
97. Who’s your biggest source of inspiration?
98. When was the last time you cried?
99. Do you believe in reincarnation?
100. Have you ever experienced the dark night of the soul?
Funny Questions To Ask Your Crush
When you are already friends with your crush you can ask some really funny questions to give them a good laugh! Obviously, not everyone has a good sense of humor but these are harmless funny questions that are bound to cheer your crush!
Try these fun things to ask your crush:
101. What was your most embarrassing moment as yet?
102. What’s the lamest joke you ever heard?
103. Will you go on a date if you know they are funny?
104. Did you ever steal chocolates from your sibling?
105. Can you remember the wildest thing you ever did?
106. Has anyone accidentally caught you in your birthday suit?
107. What’s your bizarre pet peeve?
108. Who is the funniest person you know?
109. Are you scared of ghosts?
110. Do you get scary dreams after watching a horror movie?
111. What’s the most childish thing that you continue to do till now?
112. Have you ever missed it while sitting on a chair and dropped on the floor?
113. Do you think I am funny or boring?
114. Can you remember your most hilarious childhood memory?
115. Did you ever have a crush on a teacher?
116. What kind of men/women do you prefer – serious or funny?
117. Is there someone really funny in your family?
118. Has it ever happened that your sibling got a scolding for something you did?
119. What’s the most insane thing you have done?
120. Have you ever gone to a restaurant, checked the rate card, and walked out because you didn’t have that much in your pocket?
Flirty Questions To Ask Your Crush (Sexy Questions To Ask Your Crush)
The easy way to show someone that you have a crush on them is by being flirty with them! And the best way to flirt with them is by asking some flirty questions.
This way you won’t have to make it too obvious but still, you will be giving enough hints for them to catch on!
Here’s our list of flirty questions for you to shoot:
121. What’s your idea of a dream date?
122. How do you maintain a body so hot?
123. You have an attractive body, did you know that?
124. On a scale of 10, how would you rate yourself as a kisser?
125. Who gave you the best kiss as yet?
126. When did you have your first kiss?
127. Do you remember how many people you have kissed so far?
128. Would you mind if we kissed?
129. Do you know this dress will really be happy if you wore it?
130. Why don’t you try this dress? It’s meant for you!
131. You have no worries! Who’s sexier than you at the party?
132. Didn’t anyone tell, this haircut is damn so suited on you?
133. What’s your favorite body part?
134. Have you ever seen me in your naughty dream?
135. Would you prefer cuddling with me?
136. Do you know that you are super hot?
137. What’s your favorite kissing scene from a movie and would you want to try it on me?
138. Shouldn’t we try dating each other?
139. Have you ever wanted to kiss me?
140. Would you care for a skinny dipping?
Freaky Questions To Ask Your Crush
When you have got to know each other well, don’t shy away from asking some freaky questions to your crush. Just remember it’s a good idea to ask such questions when you are in a romantic relationship with someone.
And if you are a girl reading this you must know your dirty questions to ask a guy!
Just don’t ask these questions to someone you have a casual relationship with. Otherwise, the same set of questions can turn to a deal breaker!
Here we go with the list of super freaky questions:
141. What do you find most attractive in me?
142. Be honest, do you want a lap dance from me?
143. Would you react if I kissed you in front of others?
144. Do you want me to send my naked pictures to you?
145. Were you ever friends with benefits to someone?
146. What according to you is my sexiest body part?
147. Did you ever have a one night stand?
148. What’s the freakiest thing you have done on a Saturday night?
149. Do you like talking dirty with your partner?
150. Have you ever slept with someone older than you?
151. What’s your favorite color underwear?
152. According to you, which part of your body is the sexiest?
153. Would you like to have phone sex with me?
154. Tell me what can I do now to turn you on?
155. Who did you have the best sex with?
156. Were you ever caught in the act?
157. Would you like to tear my clothes tonight?
158. Have you ever worn edible underwear?
159. What’s your favorite position and the longest you’ve lasted in it?
160. Would you want us to do some role playing tonight?
Questions to Ask Your Crush Over Text
Often people have this idea that it’s easier to ask questions over text. But it simply isn’t so!
Firstly, you have to understand the appropriate timing to send a text to someone. Most importantly, if you are not careful, you can send a wrong message over text conversation!
So, make sure to plan the questions to text your crush before you actually send them! If you are a man, be sure not to offend a girl over text. And, if you are a woman still you must know what questions to ask a guy over text.
Send your crush some well-proofed questions to know them better. As promised we will make your life easy by giving you a bunch of text messages that you can send to your crush.
Try these questions on your crush over text:
161. Did you do anything fun today?
162. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
163. Are you enjoying the class you joined recently?
164. How’s your work going?
165. Is it the weather or is it because I am chatting with you that it feels so hot?
166. Are you seeing someone recently?
167. Will you like to go on a movie date with me sometime?
168. Can I give you a treat this weekend?
169. What kind of man/woman attracts you the most?
170. Have you ever dated someone older than you?
171. Which movie star would you want to kiss?
172. Have you done something crazy to show off to your crush?
173. What does your dream date be like?
174. Would you like to be my partner in the salsa class I want to join?
175. Hey, have you checked the new album released yesterday?
176. Which was the last romantic movie you’d watched?
177. Let’s meet over coffee this week! What do you say?
178. What’s your opinion about me?
179. There’s a party invite I got and I can bring a guest along! Would you care to join me?
180. Do you know anyone prettier/ handsome than you? I wouldn’t believe it if you said you did!
Truth and Dare Questions to Ask Your Crush
If you have gone to a party or a get together with friends where your crush is also present, you have this chance to play Truth or Dare! You can suggest this and most likely your friends would accept this idea.
Now, if you get this chance do not miss it, for he or she won’t be able to refuse you in front of the others. Here are 20 best Truth or Dare questions to bombard on your crush!
Truth questions to ask:
181. What were you browsing the last thing on your phone?
182. Have you ever stalked a crush?
183. What’s the worst remark you’ve ever received?
184. Tell me your guilty pleasure!
185. Have you been arrested for something?
186. What’s the thing you’ve never told your girlfriend/boyfriend? Tell me about it in detail!
187. Have you ever cheated on a partner?
188. Be honest, do you fancy me?
189. What according to you is my most sexy feature?
190. Do you want to spend the rest of your life with your present girlfriend/boyfriend?
Dare questions to ask:
191. Put chocolate syrup/ice-cream/sauce on my palm and lick it!
192. Call the 12th person on your contact list and say that you love him/her.
193. Pretend to be a puppy and play with me.
194. Call a Chinese corner and order macaroni pizza.
195. Reveal what’s in your bag/wallet.
196. Call a random person and scream at the top of your voice.
197. Do a lap dance for me!
198. Close your eyes and kiss those who come to you.
199. Open your Facebook and tell a random person that you are in love with him/her.
200. Call your boyfriend/girlfriend and tell them that you’ve been kidnapped.
10 Valuable Tips we would give you to Attract your Crush!
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions to your crush! If you are really interested in someone it’s always good to let them know.
- If you do not ask you will never get to know if that person is the right fit for you!
- Don’t go on asking question after question! Ask one, talk about something else before asking the next one. Otherwise, your crush would feel that you are kind of weird asking questions like an interviewer!
- We have handed you proven and tested questions. Having said that you must use common sense in using those! Always, ask questions depending on how well you know each other. If you are chatting for the first time obviously it’s a bad idea to start with the flirty questions or worse the freaky ones!
- Understand that people have their moods and depending on that ask the questions.
- Before hitting on the send button read the text you have typed. In matters related to your crush, it’s best to be safe than sorry!
- Allow your crush to ask you questions as well!
- Smile and use your body language to show that you are genuinely interested to know about him/her.
- It’s good to send texts to your crush on his/her convenient time. Particularly, in the initial stages do maintain texting formalities.
- Breathe! It’s okay if they are not so keen on continuing the conversation. When you get the signal, just stop bothering them. We know it’s going to be hard for you. But if you like someone and they do not like you in return that’s not the end of the world! You will find someone surely who would love to answer all your questions.
It’s always a good way to initiate a relationship by asking some well-thought interesting questions to them. If you really like someone why not ask a few great questions to that person? You’ll find it easier to bond with your crush when you start to know them better.
Ishita is a published author, poet and freelance writer. Being an avid reader from early childhood, she has always loved books more than anything else in the world! At the start of her career, she has worked in the corporate as well as the academic sector being a double master's degree holder - M.Sc and MBA. But now she is a fulltime writer. She believes words have immense power and writers can make a huge impact in the world! She wants to bring positivity into the lives of the readers through her association with TheMindFool.